WALKING IN THE OLD MAFIA AREA - BY NIGHT
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Discover Vietnamese street food aand cultures in Saigon by walking around Old Mafia area
- Experience Vietnamese local life, local sites, and local cultures in Saigon
- Traveling around Saigon by walking around local area and paradise of street food
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Escape the busy sides in the central area with our tour to District 4 – Old Mafia area in the evening. Our guide will pick up (by taxi) you at 6:00PM in your hotel or a specified places.
At the beginning of the tour, we will take you local market to show you the daily rountines of Vietnamese people in the morning. We also enjoy a special tropical fruits in this market. After that, we continue our tour to visit the typical pagodas in Saigon to see the Vietnamese religion cultures.
Next, we take a short walk to go to the church – one of the most famous accient church in istrict 4 with many historical stories hidden inside. We will take a short rest in a local coffee shop, which is the best way for you understand more about Vietnamese lifestyle.
Especially, the next stop we will bring you to a street vendor to enjoy Vietnamese baguette
After filling our , we bring you to slum area – a typical thing in district 4. You can see the real life of poor people in this area. On the way going to the slum area, we also drop you at local shop to enjoy cold coconut. In this restaurant, our guides will show you the interesting stories around coconuts.
We will complete our tour with enjoying broken rice and grilled beef with betel leaves.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye to you and give you a special Vietnamese gift.
- Local market
- Vietnamese pagodas
- Vietnamese churchs
- Slum area
- Mafia stories
Foods and drinks:
- Tropical fruits
- Coconut or smoothies
- Vietnamese baguette
- Broken rice/ Chicken rice
- Grilled beef with betel leaves
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks
- High quality helmet
- Accident insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)