COFFEE TOUR BY MOTORBIKE
WHY CHOOSE THIS TOUR?
- Explore history and cultures of Vietnamese coffee
- Understand correctly how to make coffee in Vietnam
- Trying all kinds of Vietnamese coffee in many special different coffee styles
- Traveling around Saigon by sitting the back of motorbike
- Connect with local people
- Explore Saigon in 4 hours with private tour
Let us bring you a great experience in the city with joining Vietnamese traffic and cultures like a local
Discover the coffee cultures in Saigon by sitting on the back of motorbikes in the morning.
Our guides will pick you up at your hotel or specified places at 8.00A M.
First, we will go to Oldest coffee shop which we will show you traditional way to make coffee with old pot. You also see the old houses of Saigonese in the past. Then, go to another local coffee shop to try coffee with simple way nowadays – coffee filter.
Next we will take an adventure around coffee area with many local shops, we will stop at a shop to try coffee and connect with local people there. From these activities, you can see the daily Chinese life in Vietnam. To understand more about Vietnamese coffee, we will stop an Egg coffee shop where you can enjoy egg coffee – a specialty from Hanoi.
The next place, we will enjoy coffee with the modern style, from here you can see many teenagers spend their time to relax. You will have a chance to experience in the coffee shops with ancient styles designed inside; moreover, this is also a good place for officers work because of their quiet atmosphere.
The next place, we will come to countryside garden coffee shop where you can see a small Mekong Delta version in Saigon with peaceful countryside atmosphere.
It is fantastic to have a full experience about Saigon by enjoying Vietnamese typical food and drink in local restaurants during the tour.
At the end of the tour, our guides will say goodbye to you and give you a special Vietnamese gift.
- Oldest coffee shop
- Local coffee shop
- Coffee area
- Egg coffee shop
- Coffee with the modern style
- Coffee shops with ancient styles
- Countryside garden coffee shop
Food and drinks: Many different kinds of coffee
- Free pick-up and drop-off (Dist. 1, 3 - Extra charges for other districts)
- All food and drinks
- High quality helmet
- Travel insurance
- Small gift
- Personal expenses (shopping fees, souvenirs, tips, etc...)